Saturday, October 4, 2014

Crazy 4 Challenges 256



Hey everyone, and welcome to this week's Crazy 4 Challenges challenge!! Since it is a new month, they have turned the reins over to me, Jessie, and I am starting this month out with one of my favorite color combos for my favorite holiday, Halloween!!



This week's challenge is to create a card or project using Purple, Green, and Orange. Be sure to upload your cards here, and if you upload to any online galleries, use the keyword C4C256.

I would also LOVE to welcome this month's guest designer, Roxie Glaza!! You can check out her work below, or at her blog- Paper Scaper.


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits






Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Joanne Grzelak -- The Inky Ocean Gazer

Roxie Glaza - Paper Scaper (October Guest Designer)



Anja de Regt - Stampinganja



Karen Aicken - Altered Scrapbooking


Danielle Lounds - Fat Cat Stamper









3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Wonderful cards, DT! Love how different they all are from each other.

ike said...

Fabulous DT creations - I am loving the swivel cards :-)
Thank you for this challenge.

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT Creations!! LOVE Barbara's .. Love all the white with the bit of colors... and the stars and glitter!! And that spritzing.. Just gorgeous!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges